Poppies in a Wheat Field, Fine-Art Print
Fine-Art Summer Print
Museum, archival-quality photographic paper
A print to celebrate summer and represent an unusual side of Rome, which becomes surrounded by endless wheat, sunflower and poppy fields between May and July.
Your home will be enriched by a limited edition piece of art, crafted from the bond of passionate nature photography and Fine-Art materials.
📌 Rome's countryside
The prints are made over one of the best Fine Art, museum quality photographic papers in the world: Hahnemühle Photo Rag®.
Delivering the highest industry performance in terms of color, contrast and sharpness, it will create a beautiful and elegant focal point in your home.
- Matte surface: anti-reflection and fingerprint resistant
- Rugged, felt structure pleasant to the touch
- Made of 100% cotton rag, 308 gsm
- Used globally by gallery owners, artists and photographers
INKS: Only neo pigment, water-based inks are used, which are 100% non-hazardous, toxin-free and vegan friendly
Not included. We recommend to purchase it in your trusted local framing shop, after the print arrives, for optimal sizing and color choice!
- 10x15cm / 4x6''
- 15x20cm / 6x8''
20x30 cm / 8x12''
30x40 cm / 12x16''
41x61 cm / 16x24''
61x81 cm / 24x32''
Fine-Art Papers Special Care
Archival quality papers are extremely durable (90+years) but tend to get damaged if not handled with care:
- The ink comes off more easily than with standard, cheaper photographic papers: beware of nails scratches and pointy tools
- Printing residuals in the form of white dust may be left on the print after manufacturing. This is a common fine-art printing "issue". If so, use a soft brush to clean the print, do not use any other tool.
1. Products will arrive with a frame?
WALL ARTS: Yes, every Wall Art piece is ready to be hanged, thanks to the already mounted hidden system on the back
PRINTS: No, standard photographic paper prints come rolled and without a frame. We recommend going to your local frame shop for optimal sizing and color choice
2. Are there any other photos available?
Yes, you can always look for other ones on my channels:
Drop me a message and I'll send you a print preview with your chosen photo!
Giclée Fine-Art Printing
The gold standard when it comes to producing museum-level quality prints. Pigment based, eco-friendly inks are employed on advanced inkjet printers, using up to 12 individual colors rather than the traditional 4 colors combinations (CMYK). This gives much smoother gradient transitions and a wider color gamut. In other words, more depth and richness to the final print, which helps to create stunning vibrant artwork