Environmental responsibility is my priority
Hard work and a carefully built supply chain and product development are the roots of this sustainable printing business, aimed at mitigating our impact on the environment, while actively benefiting the communities inolved in the process.
Landscape photography is my deepest passion and my lifetime work, this is the least I can do to respect the planet I can call home.
The sustainability efforts keypoints:
- LOCAL PRINTING: international trade-related transport is responsible for 7% of all carbon emissions globally.
By being partnered with an international network of print labs I'm able to produce products closer to the end consumer to significantly reduce carbon emissions
- ECO-FRIENDLY INKS: Only neo pigment, water-based inks are used, which are 100% non-hazardous, toxin-free and vegan friendly.
They meet the strictest standards as defined by Oeko-Tex 100 safety applications for infant wear, Global Organic Textiles (GTOTS-3V), Residues Standard List (RSL) and the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED WOOD & PAPER coming from FSC-certified forests, which are managed with consideration for people, wildlife and the environment.
Sustainably-managed forests meet the needs of wildlife while supporting livelihoods and providing many other ecosystem services, such as carbon storage and flood risk mitigation
- ORGANIC COTTON is grown using methods and materials that have a very low impact on the environment.
Organic production systems replenish and maintain soil fertility, reduce the use of synthetic pesticides and fertilizers, and build biologically diverse agriculture.
- PLASTIC FREE: due to the longer times taken to biodegrade, the production chain avoids using plastics wherever practicable.
- RECYCLING MATTERS: I always choose products with the highest possible recycled content